GDPR Privacy & cookies policy
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Wire Wheels Club collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address).
- Log files (internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, country, number of clicks). These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wire Wheels Club with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily contact us by Wire Wheels Club contact form or via email.
- Receive rewards from Patreon subscription.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Wire Wheels Club collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to communications open by you.
- Provide a better browsing experience.
- Improve our website quality.
How do we store your data?
What are your data protection rights?
Wire Wheels Club wants to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Wire Wheels Club for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Wire Wheels Club correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wire Wheels Club to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Wire Wheels Club erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Wire Wheels Club restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Wire Wheels Club’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit this website, we collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Google Analytics – Collects anonymous information about the user’s navigation on the website, in order to know their behavior and analyze the effectiveness of the page.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us